[Phoenix-pm] phoenix.pm.org update

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Fri Jan 13 08:28:51 PST 2006

On 2006.01.13.11.59, Scott Walters wrote:
| But that's not all. Saving pages is now password protected. I'm sick
| to death of Wiki spam and there's no diff.cgi on there, and I don't
| want to have to remember to police this Wiki besides PerlDesignPatterns.
| The password is 'brock2'.

Did you see my text-based captchca thingie? When you save a page on my
wiki it asks something like "Name a four-letter programming language
that starts with a 'P' and ends in an 'l'", or "This old man came _____
home". Get the answer and you can save the page. Try it out on my
SandBox, http://thelackthereof.org/wiki.pl/SandBox

| But wait, there's more! http://phoenix.pm.org/rss.cgi is a cheezeball
| RSS 0.91 feed that (currently) only tells you when a page was last
| edited. Here's how that's useful: if PerlCalendar was recently
| edited, someone probably posted a meeting announcement, and you should
| pop on over to the site to read it.

Awesome

--Brock