[Phoenix-pm] [awwaiid@thelackthereof.org: fixed wiki]

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Mon Jan 9 23:25:19 PST 2006

Hi Brock,

Certainly didn't see this... I'll get to the Wiki RSN, just had some
stuff I was behind on.

We're not going to get speakers unless someone in the crowd writes a
CPAN module they're really happy about or else we put together a
symposium, such as "my OO shortcuts", or "the templating system
I made last summer", or something like that. I did agree to do
a "Making of Perl 6 Now" talk but I'd really rather not take up
more than 1/3rd of the time. We really need multiple topics and
things going on. Think three ring circus.

-scott