[Phoenix-pm] ORA review books -- progress?

Derek Cline derek at ninth.org
Tue Dec 26 10:55:39 PST 2006

I am a slacker. I grabbed the O'Reilly CSS Definitive Guide book and
while I've looked into a couple specific topics that I needed help on
I'm far from having read the book enough to write a review for it nor
do I find myself having time in the near future to do so. Can I offer
the book up to anyone else that might get some benefit from it?
Either way I'll bring it to the next meeting.

-=Derek