[Phoenix-pm] Fwd: [Perl Jobs] Perl web application programmer with DBI skills (telecommute), India, AP, Hyderabad

Benjamin R. Ginter bginter at ndevtech.net
Tue Aug 8 17:27:39 PDT 2006

Andy,

That's exactly what I did.  Figured those were indian rupees and plugged
into xe.com; that's really nothing for a full time position.  Would have
been interesting as a part time position, provided you speak hindi. :)

Speaking of jobs, a position at nDev has opened up.  I'm moving up to
Washington around Colville/Republic in early September.. see my posting in
a few minutes if you are interested or know someone in the Phoenix area
who might be.

I'd like to get someone in here asap for some extreme training.  It's a
gravy, dream job for anyone who likes open source software and perl.  I
just can't stand Phoenix anymore and am cashing in on my house and moving
on to paradise.

Regards,

Ben