[Phoenix-pm] poll: top or bottom?

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Fri Apr 7 16:38:48 PDT 2006

I think I got into the habit of putting a sub called main() at the
bottom through influence of C and Pascal. In Pascal you can't do it any
other way.

That said, I don't stick to it consistently, and sometimes my main logic
(which might only be a few lines) I put outside of anything right at the
top.

But I've not been known for my "Best Practice"s. :)

--Brock