[Phoenix-pm] Newbie Code

Jonathan K. Smith jksmith at lexsolutio.com
Fri Sep 16 11:31:17 PDT 2005

I thought I was saving some time using tie instead of reading each line?
And while I'm thinking this might be a really dumb question, do you mean
embbed while loops? Wouldn't that make for a very long embedded while
condition?  I'm thinking you mean something else entirely, but I'm just
can't figure out what you meant.  I'm completely open to trying it your
way, I just don't see what you mean by the structure of it.

Jonathan Smith
Encore Lex Solutio
www.lexsolutio.com
1-888-389-1658