[Phoenix-pm] counter culture cafe as a meeting location

Michael Friedman friedman at highwire.stanford.edu
Fri Sep 9 07:35:18 PDT 2005

Wow. Since I actually work with a former nude parachutist ("The
straps chafe. A lot."), I really wish I could attend... but no luck
this time.

Have fun y'all!
-- Mike

On Sep 8, 2005, at 7:45 PM, Scott Walters wrote:

> Keeping in mind of course that most people won't know whether they
> can make it
> until a few days before, which is *fine*... hope to see you all there.
>
> My presentation involves midgets, broken glass, nude parachutists, and
> I won't be able to repeat it until my parole is over from the charges
> filed this time.
>
> -scott
>
> On  0, Brock <awwaiid at thelackthereof.org> wrote:
>

>> Oh yeah. RSVP. OR DIE. just kidding.
>>
>> but really.
>>
>> --Brock
>>
>> On 2005.09.07.20.15, Scott Walters wrote:
>> | I plan to make it. Is it officially time to RSVP or is this a
>> pre-RSVP
>> | concensus? Cuz if it's time to RSVP, you should say as much =)
>> |
>> | -scott

>> going to

>> should
>> the CTO
>> | > |
>> know, that
>> | > |
>> | > |
>> | > |

>> spaces. Bowne
>> around

>> both?  :)

Michael Friedman                     HighWire Press
Phone: 650-725-1974                  Stanford University
FAX:   270-721-8034                  <friedman at highwire.stanford.edu>