[Phoenix-pm] Meeting Proposal

Craig Frooninckx medicldr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 12:32:19 PDT 2005

I won't be able to make this meeting (I teach on Tues and Thr nights). I'll
try to find a way to send the PBP and Programming Perl (I think that was the
other one). Remember the proceeds of the auction are going directly to the
Perl Foundation.

On another note, I know an instrcutor at GCC, which may give us the option
of GCC-North as well.