[Phoenix-pm] Meeting room possibilities...

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Mon Oct 24 22:51:58 PDT 2005

I for one am happy to come down there (this is in or near Ahwatukee).
How about others? I know some might not be able to come, but thats what
floating meetings are for! So yes, Bobby, please find out about
internet. We love internet.

I'm still waiting for a reply from SCC contact, I'll send a reminder to
him tomorrow. I'm also talking to Der Hans about his friends at the
Sequoia Charter School, who apparently have locations spread throughout
the valley and like us open-source types.

--Brock