[Phoenix-pm] Potential PERL Course

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Tue Nov 22 09:32:52 PST 2005

Hi Gerald, everyone,

Thank you very much for your hospitality, and I'd like to make it a
point to return. We'll have to line up more presenters for next time
to maximize utility of the classroom and data projector.

I know there was some interest in Phoenix.PM in participating in such
a course -- I'd like to stay cc'd on this as it progresses but I'm still
just kicking the idea around.

Thanks,
-scott