[Phoenix-pm] Part Time Job Opportunity

Douglas E. Miles perlguy at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 7 09:41:36 PST 2005

I've seen no responses so far.  I guess everyone is gainfully employed.
:)  Did anyone send this over to PLUG?  If not, will somebody volunteer?
  They really need to find someone to cover this class.  Thanks!

P.S. I'll probably start meetings again in April (don't let that stop
you from having a meeting without me sooner), since I won't be teaching
next quarter.  I probably will be teaching again the quarter after that.