[Phoenix-pm] Meeting on 6/30/2005

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Wed Jun 22 13:59:59 PDT 2005

This was the original announcement. Ooh. It's a week away.
I thought it was tomorrow for some resaon. Gah. I should
be more organized. I hope everyone else has it straight.
That makes it a touch early to call for an RSVP. Whoops.

By the way, Nello's is on the north-west corner of the 101 &
Shea exchange, in the strip mall, on the west side of the
strip mall. There's a Rock Bottom out front whose beer
is always infected but people seem to like it anyway
for some bizarre reason.

We'll figure out a location rotation... eventually.

-scott