[Phoenix-pm] Phoenix.pm Status

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Thu Jun 16 23:25:04 PDT 2005

OK, scratch the library idea (at least the main branch)... they have
meeting rooms for rent only.

On to idea#2 -- lets get together at Nello's pizza in Scottsdale. Based
on the responses to the recent thread that seems like a reasonable spot.
I'm thinking two weeks from today, on thursday june 30th at 7:00pm. I
think this will give everyone enough time to plan on attending. Send
emails here if that time/place won't work. It is the thursday before
fourth-of-july weekend so I could see possible conflicts there.

At the meeting we will have meta-discussions, talking about good meeting
places and topics. Though meta-discussions of topics could quite easily
lead to actual discussion of topics and I won't discurage that :). And
we'll eat drink and be merry.

--Brock

On 2005.06.14.09.50, Brock wrote:

| Woot!
|
| Okay then. My evil plan is falling into place.
|
| So, on to the next stage -- meeting. We need a time, a place, and
| preferably a presentation.
|
| For the place, Scott, you mentioned the phoenix library as a potential
| spot, and that sounds like a good place to begin (for our
| presentation-based meetings, anyway).
|
|   * http://www.phoenixpubliclibrary.org/
|
| Did anyone have further details on that, or shall I simply call and find
| out?
|
| The time and topic are also up for grabs :)
|
| --Brock
|
| On 2005.06.13.16.46, Scott Walters wrote:
| | I didn't hear any objections or further nominations. Sounds pretty darn
| | official to me. All heil Brock!
| |