[Phoenix-pm] meeting proposal

Benjamin Trussell benjamin.trussell at asu.edu
Wed Jul 20 13:36:28 PDT 2005

POD sounds good.  I'd also enjoy a Best Practices talk.  I'd also like
to learn [something] about Perl 6.  ... Oh wait, you want me to pick a
favorite?  So many good topics :-)

Does anyone else on the list have a Safari account?  If so, Can any say
how long it takes for new O'reilly books hit the online library? I'd
like to hold off and access the Best Practices book via Safari Online,
though I may still break down and buy a copy.

Ben