[Phoenix-pm] meeting proposal

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Wed Jul 20 01:26:51 PDT 2005

Oh, by the way... you often hear about wretched Perl 5's internals
are, with it's deeply layered macros and utter lack of OO,
except for the slightest hint in SV/AV/HV/GV/etcs.

But, reported, the JVM is far worse:
http://www.jroller.com/page/slava/20050102#the_hotspot_source_code_is

How so very amusing...

I especially like the part about how reflection is implemented
by generating a class on the fly.

-scott