[Phoenix-pm] Meeting conflict with PLUG Devel meeting January 6th...

John Zugel jzugel at excite.com
Tue Jan 4 20:12:05 CST 2005

Hi -

I've recently moved here from Silicon Valley and am interested in both Perl and Linux.  Is it just bad luck that both groups have their first meetings of 2005 on the same night ?

There aren't all that many technical groups in the Phoenix area, so I guess I'm surprised at the conflict.  Any possibility of moving the Perl meeting to another night ?

Thanks,

John Zugel