[Phoenix-pm] counter culture cafe as a meeting location

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Sun Aug 28 15:16:37 PDT 2005

Cool... I have a friend who likes that place, and I've even been there
once. Right down the road from where I work so I'll go over tomorrow and
talk to them. I've also been talking to SCC to see about space there,
and began to make some progress (pointed toward someone who can actually
make such decisions) on Friday.

--Brock