[Phoenix-pm] scott walters perl 6 now review on /.

Michael Friedman friedman at highwire.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 18 08:40:58 PDT 2005

Cool!! Way to go Scott!
So, did http://perldesignpatterns.com survive the slashdotting?

Trivia connection: the review was written by the tech reporter for
the Stanford campus radio station, KZSU, which is housed about a mile
away from my office.

-- Mike

On Aug 18, 2005, at 7:45 AM, Brock wrote:

> I didn't see this on the main page yesterday (was actually working or
> somethin'), but saw the link on the sidebar:
>
>   http://books.slashdot.org/books/05/08/16/0511217.shtml?tid=145&tid=6
>
> along with the usual slashdot ("uh.. interesting") commentary. Lots of
> Perl6 fans, actually. More commentary on the language than the book
> though, I think.
>
> What do you think, Scott? I'm not sure I'd like being on slashdot.
>
> --Brock

Michael Friedman                     HighWire Press
Phone: 650-725-1974                  Stanford University
FAX:   270-721-8034                  <friedman at highwire.stanford.edu>