[Phoenix-pm] hiya

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Fri Sep 24 19:37:21 CDT 2004

This is bunk. Everyone treats Phoenix like a vast rest stop.
I certainly have no loyalty to it but I can't leave. If New Jersey
is the Armpit of America, then Phoenix surely must be the Groin.
We gotta get old ladies attending. *They're* moving to Phoenix in droves.
Perhaps Perl and Bridge. Or Perl and Quilting. Or or or... Perl and "Native"
Art.

Well, Brock, if you're ever in town (say at Four Peaks for instance),
drop us a post and maybe we'll join you. Unless we're being old ladies
ourselves.

-scott