[Phoenix-pm] Re: "Perl 6 Now" chapter 1

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Fri Oct 15 17:22:01 CDT 2004

Hi Brock,

That's for coming forward. It means a lot to me that *someone* would.
I just got up a few hours ago and I've been slogging through email since.
No wonder I'm loathe to go to bed. And no wonder I'm so willing to inflict the same
sadism on others, flooding them with email. Don't worry about it though - looks
like Doug beat you to it. But if you have any comments you *want* to voice,
by all means, hit me. The introduction is important to me as it has to sell the
damn thing. I'm not known for coherently organizing my thoughts.

Cheers,
-scott