[Phoenix-pm] job opening

David A. Sinck phx-pm-list at grueslayer.com
Tue Oct 5 10:19:50 CDT 2004

\_ SMTP quoth Metz, Bobby W, WCS on 10/4/2004 17:31 as having spake thusly:
\_
\_ 	Your web-site doesn't list such a position.

Odd, isn't it?  We're attempting to get qualified folks without
necessarily letting just everybody and their brother throw a resume at
us.  Depending on response, we might open it up to brothers, but for
now....

\_ Can you forward the details?

Continuing software development using perl/mod_perl/mysql for our
service.

\_ Full or P/T?

My understanding (read written in water) is that it'll be full time
contract-to-hire.

\_ Skills required?

perl/mod_perl/mysql are the primary tech skills.  The standard soft
skills (good team player, able to document, showers more than once a
week, ... ) will be evaluated as well.

\_ Principal duties? etc?

The work will be helping to improve and customize what we already have
in place as part of a team.

Further/deeper details available upon submitting a sufficient
interesting resume.  :-)

I'll still take questions, but I think I've likely got all the answers
out that I'd be willing to give without having you sitting down for an
interview.

David