Phoenix.pm: Perl programmer needed

Lynn David Newton lynn.newton at cox.net
Tue May 18 09:56:13 CDT 2004

  tn> Really? Who is the company who is looking?

The job is contract telecommuting work for a tiny
company in Oregon called Registration Resources. Small
but established, not a startup.

All the current programmers except for one person doing
a special .Net task are here in Phoenix, which is why
we are looking here for another. It makes life simpler
when we have to get together to discuss things.

I'm one of the full-time programmers and have been
working for the organization for 20 months. My closest
colleague, also from Phoenix, preceded me by four
months.

There is no end of work in sight. In fact, we have some
colossal tasks ahead of us, which is why we are looking
for another qualified Perl programmer.

I would prefer to answer additional questions offlist
with serious candidates who are interested in doing the
work.

--
Lynn David Newton
Phoenix, AZ