Phoenix.pm: Perl programmer needed

David A. Sinck phx-pm-list at grueslayer.com
Tue May 18 09:45:44 CDT 2004

\_ SMTP quoth Lynn David Newton on 5/18/2004 07:04 as having spake thusly:
\_
\_ Yes, this is a job opportunity for a Perl programmer.
\_
\_ I am not the one doing the hiring, but am in a position
\_ to make a strong recommendation. To get the job you
\_ will have to impress me first.
\_ [...]

\_ SMTP quoth Anthony Nemmer on 5/18/2004 07:32 as having spake thusly:
\_
\_ Really?  Who is the company who is looking? =)

Step one to impress: don't ask, state that you discovered it without
resorting to asking.  I have an educated guess (RR), but since I'm not
presently seeking, I don't have to take the chance of being wrong.  :-)

David