Phoenix.pm: Notes from the last meeting online

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Sat May 8 05:29:14 CDT 2004

Okey...

http://perldesignpatterns.com/?PerlSixisms has been updated with the
notes from this meeting. Don't even try it with IE - it will flame you.
No, I'm not joking. On the other hand, if you _want_ to be flamed...
the more popular perldesignpatterns.com gets, the more abuse I have to
deal with, and the latest is jerks from slavic countries posting IE
exploits that apparently modify your system to relay spam on SMTP
and IRC. So IE is vorbotten for its own protection.

That's linked off of phoenix.pm.org somewhere already. Unlike
in vi, it should actually mark up correctly so you can see what it
is supposed to look like ;)