Phoenix.pm: Meeting date stands, list problems, etc

Michael Friedman friedman at highwire.stanford.edu
Thu May 6 16:44:59 CDT 2004

Cool. I was wondering if he could read the list at his office.

I'll see if I can work around my plans -- there's always videotape.
Perl 6 in Perl 5 is a fascinating topic.

Thanks,
-- Mike

On May 6, 2004, at 2:03 PM, Scott Walters wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just got a phone call from Doug Miles. The list apparently
> isn't accepting his messages. We've had trouble with the list before.
> Anyway, he says he can't make any other date this month so he is
> going to procede with tonight merely for that reason. This has
> nothing to do with the number of votes for or against the or the
> fact that some people might have less of a vote or any such nonsense ;)
> One way or another, we're going to get this list fixed before too
> long here. This is getting nutty.
>
> -scott

Michael Friedman                  HighWire Press, Stanford Southwest
Phone: 480-456-0880                                   Tempe, Arizona
FAX:   270-721-8034                  <friedman at highwire.stanford.edu>