Phoenix.pm: YAPC

Bill Nash billn at billn.net
Thu May 6 15:21:16 CDT 2004

I've already booked flight and hotel for this. You can expect Cashner and
I to be getting sauced and terrorizing Uri. I expect Yaakov will make it
a hoot as well.

And in case anyone missed the discussion, folding knives smaller than 3
inches are fine to carry in NY state as long as they aren't visible. I
won't be able to take my ASP, though. SOGs, Leatherman, and Gerber tools
should be fine to carry as well. Not that we're planning on taking
anything apart, but never underestimate the ability of nerds and beer in
large quantities.

- billn