Phoenix.pm: Meeting 05/06/2004

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Thu May 6 04:28:53 CDT 2004

Replying to everything at once...

Someone wanted to know if we could reschedule - I haven't seen a flood
of RSVPs, and it's fine with me, but that has to go through Doug.
Direct it to him.

Someone else asked what the topic was - Tim might be presenting. I've
heard mention of what his topic might be but I'm not sure I ever heard
what it actually would be so I can't comment. Direct that to Tim ;)
My topic is Perl6-isms available for Perl 5, either backported or
available as CPAN modules. This is the 2nd part in an, oh, say, 3
part series.

I hope Andrew can attend to. It's been a while ;)

-scott