Phoenix.pm: Meeting 05/06/2004

Michael Friedman friedman at highwire.stanford.edu
Wed May 5 12:12:53 CDT 2004

But but but... that's the last episode of "Friends"!

Not to make TV more important than learning about Perl, but I already
have a social engagement for tomorrow. :-( Any chance of moving the
meeting to next week?

-- Mike

On May 4, 2004, at 8:16 PM, Douglas E. Miles wrote:

> Scott Walters wrote:
>>> We'll be having a Phoenix.pm meeting Thursday, April 1st at 7:00PM.
>> Reverse April fools joke? Or cut-and-paste-itus? ;)
>
> cut-and-paste-itus.  That's what I get for worring more about whether
> or not the message will go through, than the message itself. :)  The
> meeting is May 6th.

Michael Friedman                  HighWire Press, Stanford Southwest
Phone: 480-456-0880                                   Tempe, Arizona
FAX:   270-721-8034                  <friedman at highwire.stanford.edu>