Phoenix.pm: Fwd: Internet Annoyances Needed for New Book

Jacob Powers jpowers at ccbill.com
Tue Mar 30 12:12:35 CST 2004

Google's toolbar will actually ask you up front, during installation, if
you would like to report your usage back to their systems. If request
that this information not be sent back to their systems they will honor
this request. I have installed it in this manner and have monitored its
habits, if you ask it not to call home it won't.

Jake Powers