Phoenix.pm: Who Wants To Move To England? [Fwd: Anyone want a job (UK based)]

Anthony Nemmer intertwingled at qwest.net
Thu Mar 18 09:31:19 CST 2004

Just passing it along...

Tony

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Anyone want a job (UK based)
Date: 	Thu, 18 Mar 2004 15:12:51 GMT
From: 	Trevor Goddard <trevor.goddard at avecho.net>
To: 	activeperl at listserv.ActiveState.com

Apologies if this isn't exactly the type of perl question you were expecting
but it is at least perl related.

The company I work for (Avecho) is looking for a perl programmer. We are
based just outside of Colchester in the UK. If you are interested you might
want to have a look at our website (www.avecho.com <http://www.avecho.com/>
) and send your C.V. to me, I'll see that it gets seen by the appropriate
people.

If you do reply to this can I ask you to reply directly to me rather than
the mailing list as I am sure people have better things to do than read your
C.V.

Thanks

Trevor
Trevor Goddard