[Phoenix-pm] Re: Peter Scott Perl Class in Phoenix.

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Thu Jun 3 11:12:42 CDT 2004

Ahhh. Okey. It all makes sense now. Sorry for guarded reaction - I
get a flood of Perl related spam every time I post to jobs.perl.org.
Bizarre, I know. Let me cc this to the list. Do you have any pointers to
resources describing the course I could send them? And is this dollar amount the
amount you're asking Phoenix Perl Mongers to pony up, or is it the total cost
that you're trying to split somehow?

Thanks for your reply, and feel free to poll me on this in the future -
again, I'm not the most organized person ;)
-scott