[Phoenix-pm] greetings

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Tue Jul 27 03:42:59 CDT 2004

On 2004.07.26.15.15, Douglas E. Miles wrote:
| Next Thursday.  I was planning on putting out an RFP (Request For
| Presentation) anyway.  Anyone want to volunteer?  If not, I'll come up
| with something.  If someone already volunteered, refresh my memory.  :)

Next Thursday as in Aug 5th?

I've been working on a really neat technique for doing CGI programming
and recently submitted the core module for it to CPAN (its called
Contize). I'd be very happy to talk about this technique, and for more
immediate information you can google for "Continuation-based Web
Programming" or "Synchronous Web Programming". You can also check out
some of the rough information (and links) on my website,

  * http://thelackthereof.org/wiki.pl/Contize
  * http://thelackthereof.org/wiki.pl/Web_Programming_With_Contize
  * http://thelackthereof.org/wiki.pl/Continuation-based_Web_Programming

If you're interested, let me know.

--Brock

PS -- I saw a mention of Coro, and this stuff roughly relates to
Coro::Cont