Phoenix.pm: Meeting 02/05/2004

johnb johngnub at cox.net
Fri Feb 6 08:05:38 CST 2004

Not when:
The send people to warn up the chair; then the regional people use a
anon yahoo email account to
get the info/tasks/ from the one person in the long commute location;
And I would not put this to word unless I was
an eye witness to the event.

Oh the India connection does not have any AS400 nor OS390 skills. No
kidding.

JB

PS:
UNIX and OS390, we will be looking for OS390 in the near future, 90
days maybe ?

JB