[Phoenix-pm] Scott Walters

Jason Riedel jasonriedel at jasonriedel.com
Tue Dec 21 01:01:38 CST 2004

Wow Scott a book deal? I read the initial post a few days ago, but thats
really cool I had no idea you were up to that. Of course if I showed up to a
meeting ever I would probably be more in the know. Anyway, are you gonna be
selling your book at the next PM meeting or being generous in christmas
spirit? LOL, either way I'm game for a copy so I will have to make it a
point to show to the next meeting!

Doug when might that be?

Way to inactive member (I read daily, but post rarely),
Jason Riedel