Phoenix.pm: Software Developer Needed

Matt Alexander m at pdxlug.org
Thu Oct 30 17:40:42 CST 2003

I interviewed with them about 4-5 months ago and I was impressed with the
level of technical questions asked during the interview.  It was obvious
that the tech guys had a good grasp of technology and truly loved their
work.  Their business was growing rapidly and it sounded like there would
be a lot of great opportunities in programming and engineering.
~M