Phoenix.pm: OT: Happy Veteran's Day

Scott Thompson scottcodes at thepurplehaze.com
Tue Nov 11 14:47:04 CST 2003

I called my father (US Army) during lunch to thank him for his service.
While I am not the "military kind," I have the utmost respect and admiration
for those individuals who have sacrificed of themselves to serve our
country.

I, personally, will forever be indebted to each and every person who has
served our military.  And I will thank you to my dying day for protecting
the freedoms that I enjoy -- and that I never have, and never will, take for
granted.

All "sappiness" aside, thank you for serving and protecting the things that
I and my family hold dear.

Scott