Phoenix.pm: Tempe/East Vally PerlMongers Approved.

David A. Sinck phx-pm-list at grueslayer.com
Mon Nov 10 09:53:54 CST 2003

Can we invite the people who don't want to attend?  Like the local php
group?  :-)

\_ SMTP quoth intertwingled on 11/10/2003 08:42 as having spake thusly:
\_
\_ Nah, I was just teasing about that. Everyone will be invited who wants
\_ to attend. =)
\_
\_ Tony
\_
\_ Bill Nash wrote:
\_
\_ >Did you note in your charter that it's been formed with explicit
\_ >exclusionary intent of specific members of the perl community?
\_ >
\_ >Hard to believe it was 'approved' if you did.
\_ >
\_ >- billn
\_ >