Phoenix.pm: last meeting - resources, etc

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Fri Jun 6 03:52:39 CDT 2003

Thanks again (very much) to everyone who came. I know getting anywhere
in the valley is a drive and a half.

The "slides" are at http://perldesignpatterns.com/?FuzzyLogic and the code is
at http://www.slowass.net/~phaedrus/geekdate.fuzzylogic.tgz . This includes
AI::FuzzyLogic, which has yet to be uploaded to CPAN - pending user feedback
and better POD.

This info is on http://phoenix.pm.org on the Calendar page. When the next
meeting is announced, it'll be shuffled off into the announcements archive,
linked from there.

Once again, my personal motivations for speaking at PM is to solicit feedback
on my work, and work on my public speeking skills. To that end, any and all
feedback is welcome on those two things. Yes, I know I missed a spot shaving,
and I already know about my personal hygeine.

I'm going to try to post an MPEG of the festivities, but right now the only
way I have to get sound digitized is to pipe it to my PDA and splice it
back in with the video with an editor. For some reason, mic inputs on sound
cards don't work on any of my systems. Perhaps it's an anti music piriting
conspiracy. Speaking of, http://rss.com.com/2100-1028_3-1013037.html?type=pt&part=rss&tag=feed&subj=news -
care of /. "WASHINGTON--A conservative Republican senator said Wednesday that
he has drafted a bill that would scale back the ability of record labels, movie
studios and software companies to use anticopying technology." Interesting.

Cheers!