Phoenix.pm: Banner

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Fri Jan 17 11:23:30 CST 2003

Thanks to everyone that showed up. I hope I struck a good balance between
interesting and understandable. As always, if there is something you didn't
understand, don't blame yourself, blame me. I'll be happy to clarify =)

It should be noted that Tim took the show with his entry. I later
found my bug. It was a stupid one, of course. It was cool seeing
so many laptops - thanks to Heather and Bill for the spares.
Finally, I'd like to thank my agent, my producer, my manager, my
handler, my supplier, my shrink, my ...

Hrm. elm has no "reply to all" command. When I reply to someone on the list,
I have to manually cc it to phoneix-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org. At first
I found it annoying, but now I'm starting to think that all mailers should
work this way =)

-scott