Phoenix.pm: keep-alives with RobotUA

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Thu Dec 4 17:09:21 CST 2003

Very generally speaking:

Go under the hood and hack the feature on.

I haven't used any of those modules more than a wee widdle bit
so I don't know how it all fits together, but one object is
likely creating instances of others and this argument is something
that could be perpetuated.

Sorry I don't have a better answer, short on time today =(

Re: Spidering Hacks, post a mini-review on http://phoenix.pm.org under books =)

-scott