Phoenix.pm: [recruiter@coresearchinc.com: Scott, I want to talk with you]

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Tue Apr 15 20:27:12 CDT 2003

Gil,

Thanks for contacting me. Sorry I wasn't able to get back to
you sooner.

I have a few major projects I'm finishing up, and then I'm starting
on some more. I'm forwarding your message to the local Perl
users group. I'm priviledged to have the company of such
talented, knowledgeable professionals, and I'm sure that at least
one of them will be an ideal match for your client.

I'm also updating my resume to reflect my temporary preoccupation.

Best wishes,
-scott walters

----- Forwarded message from Core Search Group <recruiter at coresearchinc.com> -----

Mailer:  Microsoft Outlook CWS, Build 9.0.2416 (9.0.2910.0)
ID:  <004701c30387$9470e200$6501a8c0 at core2>