Phoenix.pm: Parameter parser

phaedrus at illogics.org phaedrus at illogics.org
Wed Nov 27 15:26:22 CST 2002

> \_ > On initial glance it seems like it handles GET and SOME POST data.  I
> \_ > bet if you upload a file through that you're going to be displeased.

Oh, I forgot to mention: inline images (file uploads) are implemented by
recognizing chunks of data in the page that look like uuencoded data,
so file uploads are essentially done by uuencoding a file, and then cut
and pasting it into the textarea on your browser.

And to think that no one will give me a job...