Phoenix.pm: Meeting 03/28/2002

Bryan Lane Bryan.Lane at VITALPS.COM
Tue Mar 26 14:36:24 CST 2002

I don't think I'll be able to go this time.  Sorry.

-----Original Message-----
From: doug.miles at bpxinternet.com [mailto:doug.miles at bpxinternet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 1:25 PM
To: Phoenix.pm
Cc: Rose Keys
Subject: Phoenix.pm: Meeting 03/28/2002

We'll be having a Phoenix.pm meeting Thursday, March 28th at 7:00PM.
It will be held at Bowne, which is located at 1500 N. Central Avenue,
which is on the Southwest corner of Central and McDowell.  The parking
lot is gated, so just press the button on the intercom, and tell the
receptionist that you are there for the Perl meeting.  Park in the lot
that is straight ahead from the entrance on the South side of McDowell.
Park in any uncovered, non-reserved space.  Proceed to the main lobby,
which is on the Northeast side of the parking lot.

I will be presenting the easy way to make modules, and using Test::Harness.

--
- Doug