Phoenix.pm: Dan Sugalski

Erik Tank erik.tank at bpxinternet.com
Wed Jun 19 15:35:58 CDT 2002

Just a reminder ...

Dan Sugalski is speaking tomorrow (Thursday 6/20) night at 7:00 PM.
Someone (probably me) will be there to let any one in starting at 6:30 PM.

Remember this a fundraiser and all contributions are being doubled by
Randal L. Schwartz's Stonehenge Consulting Services, Inc.

The meeting will be at Bowne which is at: 1500 N. Central Avenue -
Southwest corner of Central and McDowell.

Parking instructions:
The parking lot is gated, so just press the button on the intercom, and
tell the receptionist that you are there for the Perl meeting. Park in
the lot that is straight ahead from the entrance on the South side of
McDowell. Park in any uncovered, non-reserved space. Proceed to the main
lobby, which is on the Northeast side of the parking lot.

For additional information goto http://www.jundy.com/parrot/

If you need to get a hold of me call me on my cell at 623-340-5405.

--
Erik Tank
Internet Services