Reminder: Phoenix.pm: Meeting 07/18/2002

Bennett, John John.Bennett at schwab.com
Thu Jul 18 18:05:10 CDT 2002

1 - Did the "leaky toner cartridge" get any "leaky toner cartridge" stuff
on the speakers ?
2 - Why did you set the "leaky toner cartridge" device on the speakers?
3 - Was the sound, and not the look and feel of the speakers improved by the
use
of "leaky toner cartridge" devices ?
4 - Can we market this ?
5 - Where can I get a "leaky toner cartridge" device ? Other than your
house,
I mean I really don't want to take away from your fun.

JB ponders....