Phoenix.pm: PERL-SQL question

N nishfish at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 12:15:07 CST 2002

I have file on a unix server and need the
info(actually it is the same file I am having troubles
with now) loaded to a MSSQL database on an NT machine
and was wondering if there was a way I could make a
database connection from the UNIX server to the NT
database through perl rather than writing an ftp
function to send the file over and then an NT perl db
loader picking it up and then inserting the values in
the database.
Rgds