Phoenix.pm: Damian status

Frooninckx Craig - cfroon Craig.Frooninckx at acxiom.com
Wed Jan 16 09:39:42 CST 2002

I've been to Tucson several times and have co-workers that are former
residents that could be called to help for a location, I've been holding my
breath that O'Reilly or U of A will come through with a freebie room that we
can use.  What do we have, a little over a week left??  I suppose I could
start making some phone calls and ask some questions to get discussion going
again.

-Craig