Phoenix.pm: Damian Conway Update

Doug Miles doug.miles at bpxinternet.com
Wed Jan 9 10:44:30 CST 2002

Frooninckx Craig - cfroon wrote:

> The only place I priced rather quickly was the Tucson Convention Center for
> $120, seats like 40 people in a classroom layout, too big for our needs, I
> was going to look at some of the hotels next that usually have meeting rooms
> for 20 or less people.  There is also the thought of checking with Dark
> Mountain Brewery that rents out there facility for meetings and they provide
> catering and good wine and beer.  I have the feeling that O'Reilly will
> probably come through for us though.

Thank you!  I was going to suggest that someone check.  I've just been
too busy following up on the two free options I have right now.  I am in
the process of getting another contact from UofA, and that looks
somewhat promising.  I haven't heard from O'Reilly yet.  One thing to
keep in mind here is that even if we get a free facility, we still have
gas money and dinner to pay for.  I guess we'll just let the individual
car pools (when they are formed) work out how they want to pay for gas.
  Thanks again for saving me some legwork!