Phoenix.pm: Damian Conway Update

Doug Miles doug.miles at bpxinternet.com
Tue Jan 8 12:13:32 CST 2002

Bryan Lane wrote:

> What about a conference room at a hotel?

I am going to send an email to O'Reilly, and see if there is anything
they can do to help us out with a conference room at the hotel where the
Bioinformatics conference is.  The main issue is whether or not we can
get it for free.  I also will be checking with another contact to see if
we can still work something out with UofA.  But, by all means, don't let
that stop any of you from pursuing or voicing any ideas you have.  My
options are not guaranteed by any means.