Phoenix.pm: Meeting 02/07/2002

Bryan Lane Bryan.Lane at VITALPS.COM
Mon Feb 11 11:53:20 CST 2002

Scott,

I tried to download the file, and there is an error saying I don't have
permission.

Bryan

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Walters [mailto:phaedrus at illogics.org]
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2002 12:02 PM
To: Phoenix.pm
Subject: Re: Phoenix.pm: Meeting 02/07/2002

Everyone, esp those who wouldn't make it...

http://www.slowass.net/gnumb/ has the source code. I'm going to
fix the gnumb.pl domain for this project. If anyone has any
input (advice on code, bug fixes, or anything else) let me know.
When I get this stablized, I'm going to encourage people who
want to contribute to Gnutella network without actually
serving potentially copyrighted files to run it as a search
cache daemon. Anyway, thanks again for everyone who sat through
the lecture. I hope it wasn't too dry, boring, opinionated,
technical, etc. Perl Mongers has to suffer with me as a
practice my public speaker. Any feedback on that also very
welcome ;)